Friday, August 6, 2010

That time...

It's getting to be that time...back-to-school sales, class lists formed, classrooms waiting to be organized... In other words...it's August. For teachers, August is a time to squeeze out that last bit of summer fun while spending time preparing for the upcoming year. By now, most teachers feel refreshed, but are still anxious about giving up their summer freedom. Before we know it, we will be buried in every day school duties. With that being said... I think I'm almost ready to get back into the daily grind.

Through my web-surfing, I came across this wonderful website by eThemes. It has a multitude of resources from grade 1-12. I tagged many of them on my delicious account for later viewing.

Happy August...I definitely will squeeze out the last bit of summer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment