Sunday, October 25, 2009

Video Resources!

Do you ever feel lost inside your computer? Yes, I currently feel this way! On a search for educational blogs to subscribe to, for my Web 2.o class, I have come across more sites than I could have imagined. It's amazing how much is out there to help us teachers create engaging lessons.

Anyway, enough chatter. Look at this website! I have found videos for every subject area imaginable. Videos for lesson activators, videos for review, videos for fun, videos for reinforcement, videos for grades K-8. I couldn't possibly list them all. Visit the site and find out for your self! I have bookmarked many of them on Delicious but there is so much more to see.

Let me know if you find something especially interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Sqooltube is a great site. I teach social studies and found some great things that I could use with them. I love "School House Rock." Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Blogs are a great way to get the word out about resources you use and find valuable.

    ReplyDelete